Boost your business with non-recourse factoring
Increase your working capital
Non-recourse factoring is a great solution for larger companies that want to improve their balance sheet and key figures in addition to getting finance. In non-recourse factoring, you can sell both your domestic and international accounts receivable. The purchase price of the accounts receivable is paid to the seller in either one (100%) or two (90/10%) instalments.
Benefits for your business
- Increase your working capital
- No increase in debt – we pay you a price for the receivables which can be recognized as cash.
- If the freed-up capital is used to amortise your debt, your balance sheet and key figures will improve.
- A fully electronic process streamlines your administrative workflow and reduces manual work.
Non-recourse factoring is not suitable for:
- Consumer invoicing or milestone payments
- Project invoicing