Improve your liquidity with recourse factoring
Recourse factoring means an overdraft facility with the company’s account claims as security. It allows you to fund both domestic and foreign export receivables. Additional services include taking on credit insurance to cover for buyer risk and collection services.
Benefits for your company:
- Improve your liquidity
- Buyers are more punctual with their payments when the finance company handles first collection
- The amount of finance will adapt to the needs of your business
- Improve your company’s competitiveness by offering a variety of payment terms
- Streamline your operations by outsourcing routines
- Use our additional services to outsource post-collection to our partners and minimize buyer risk by taking on credit insurance on your export receivables.