E-invoices will arrive in your Netbank well before the due date.
The payment of an e-invoice requires your approval, so you always have the option of checking that the invoice is correct before leaving the approved invoice to wait in upcoming payments until the due date. E-invoice is an easy and secure way to pay your bills.
- Receive e-invoices whenever and wherever you like.
- E-invoicing works like direct payment if you allow automatic payments.
- Your invoices will be stored in Netbank for 18 months.
- E-invoices become available in Netbank faster than a traditional paper invoice.
- To switch to e-invoices, you need the reference number of the latest invoice and the name of the creditor.
- E-invoicing is environmentally friendly and inexpensive.
- Additional services make it easy to pay e-invoices, especially during trips and holidays.
- Edit payment details, such as the due date or the amount.
You can order e-invoices in Netbank from creditors that offer the e-invoice. You can also confirm the payment of an e-invoice with an SMS without having to log in to Netbank.
All the invoices you receive will be stored in the invoice archive in Netbank for 18 months. They will remain in the archive, organised by the due date, regardless of whether you have approved them or not.
How to open a recent e-invoice in Netbank and check the transactions included in the e-invoice
- Log in to Nordea’s Netbank.
- In Netbank, click “E-invoices” in the menu on the left.
- In the Info field you can see all e-invoices waiting for your confirmation. Click “Confirm payment”.
- Select an e-invoice and click the link next to the due date.
- This shows you the basic information and the minimum payment to be made.
- Click “Invoicer’s breakdown”. When a new page opens, click “Go”. This opens the invoice on your screen.
On the invoice you can see your credit balance and all card-specific transactions. You can always choose to pay the minimum instalment indicated on the invoice, the entire credit balance or something in-between.
How to start using e-invoices in your bank’s netbank service
Log in to your bank’s netbank service with your online banking codes and look for e-invoicing instructions.
Confirm your e-invoice order in accordance with your bank’s instructions.
The next invoice will arrive in your netbank as an e-invoice
Select the creditor (for example, Nordea Finance; there are multiple options depending on the product) from the creditor list.
You will need a reference number from a paper invoice.
How to start using e-invoices in Nordea’s Netbank
- You will need a reference number from a paper invoice.
- Select the creditor (for example, Nordea Finance; there are multiple options depending on the product) from the creditor list.
- Confirm your e-invoice order in accordance with your bank’s instructions.
- The next invoice will arrive in your netbank as an e-invoice