Shop and earn Finnair Plus points
With Finnair Plus Mastercard you can pay for your travels and all your daily purchases conveniently and earn Finnair Plus points while doing so.
Finnair Plus Mastercard is truly a full-service means of payment for Finnair Plus members. In addition to being accepted worldwide, it offers you a convenient repayment period, reserve fund and insurance cover.
Apply here and get the credit decision instantly
- You can use Finnair Plus Mastercard when shopping in Finland, abroad or online.
- Apply for a suitable credit limit between 2,000 and 10,000 euros.
- Applying for credit is easy with your bank’s online banking codes – just click the link above.
- You can use the same application form to apply for a raise to your current Finnair Plus Mastercard limit.
- You can get the credit decision instantly.
Versatile charge and credit card – also on your phone
If you are using Nordea Wallet or Apple Pay, you can start using your card for mobile payments instantly without having to wait for the physical card.
- The card includes travel insurance and cash withdrawal insurance
- Get an interest-free repayment period of 30 days on average
- You have the possibility of paying for your purchases in instalments
- The credit interest is 11,5 % + 3-month Euribor. The annual fee for the principal card is 60 euros. The paper invoice fee of 3 euros per invoice will be charged in case of outstanding debt.
* The annual percentage rate of charge (APR) on a Finnair Plus Mastercard credit of 1,500 euros in use is 24,8 %. The 3-month Euribor (July 2020) has been used as the reference rate in the calculation and the annual fee of 60 euros and the fee for the paper invoice has been taken into account in the APR. The interest on the credit is the 3-month Euribor + 11,5 %. The credit limit is 2,000-10,000 euros. Finnair Plus Mastercard is valid until further notice. The creditor is Nordea Finance Finland Ltd, Aleksis Kiven Katu 9, Helsinki, 00020 NORDEA.